Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Hatfield, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Southwestern Electric Power Company
Report an Outage(888) 216-3523 Report Online
Southwest Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(800) 262-0326 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 769-3766 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(877) 508-5088 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Arkansas cities.
We’ve been out of power now for 6 hours, I hope it comes back on before work tomorrow!! I’d hate to loose all our refrigerator food again!!
Power has been out for the last hr no heat hot water or power have a infant n 2 toddlers
452 w vine st hatfield pa power out