Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Hedgesville, West Virginia? Contact your local utility company.
What is boot? West Virginia man admits to distributing it | WBOY Open Navigation Close Navigation
A West Virginia man has admitted to his role in a conspiracy to traffic a drug called eutylone, also known as "boot" from Maryland to Berkeley and Jefferson counties.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Hedgesville, West Virginia
Hedgesville, WV (8:26 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outag… https://t.co/nIAKeyoP1Q
@MagicalOverload 10 days back in the mid 90’s blizzard in PA.....we had to melt snow to drink and flush toilets, I… https://t.co/1noBnmBcC0
Get ready for Power outages this weekend into Tuesday
RT @MikeMcC_MN: [email protected]: "Tuscarora Elementary School closed today due to a power outage that occurred overnight leaving the scho…
[email protected]: "Tuscarora Elementary School closed today due to a power outage that occurred overnight leaving… https://t.co/pk4df0ZBqH
@chrisarpayne Cat 3 isn’t shit you just get classes cancelled and maybe a 15 minute power outage this is a blessing
CLOSINGS/DELAYS for Tuesday February 26, 2019: Winchester Avenue School in Martinsburg - CLOSED Shepherd Universi… https://t.co/mEF9ZXhqhH
RT @MikeMcC_MN: [email protected] opening at 12:25 pm due to a power outage. @WVMetroNews @WEPM_EP
[email protected] opening at 12:25 pm due to a power outage. @WVMetroNews @WEPM_EP
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Hedgesville, West Virginia
|State||West Virginia (WV)|
Still No Electric been out since 11:30 Back Creek Hedgesville WV
Power is out at Fishhook Ln, Hedgesville, WV
Hedgesville backcreek is having poweroutage 12 / 11 / 21
Powe went out and is not coming back
1353 conservative dr. Is off no power for the last hour