Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Honey Brook, Pennsylvania? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
Coatesville, PA (10:50 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outa… https://t.co/hmSysN5j3p
Coatesville, PA (3:23 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outag… https://t.co/zyEGVLYrQM
@JohnWNEP @JackSillin In all seriousness, time to get people to stop focusing on snow and instead hit the higher el… https://t.co/6LNEIyPVjQ
@ghscanner Power outage also by fernhill
@epawawx Hopefully power outages will be minimal? What kind of wind speeds are coming in with the second round after the ice?
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Pennsylvania cities.
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania