Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado? Contact your local utility company.
Suncor Energy Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:SU) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 03, 2022 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Troy Little - Vice President-Investor Relations Kris Smith - Interim...
Electric service to one of downtown Binghamton's tallest buildings was knocked out following a reported transformer explosion.
The outage released gases including carbon monoxide, ammonia and more according to the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control.
Grand Lake Fire Department crews responded to a house fire on County Road 4454 in Grand Lake on Tuesday, which, according to a neighbor, started at approximately 7:20 a.m.
Boulder County wildfires causes power outages Thursday night in Grand, other mountain counties | SkyHiNews.com
Friday update: Customers should have had their power restored overnight.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado
|City||Hot Sulphur Springs|