Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Inwood, West Virginia? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Inwood, West Virginia
North Carolina power outage cues White House response after gunfire at substations leaves Moore County in dark https://t.co/HYPvk0Gw3M
Martinsburg, WV (7:14 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outag… https://t.co/4KQMtdd92k
@JordanWutkee @_Akhaten @mattyglesias Every year, the power demands of each individual increases. The US currently… https://t.co/uWwy2Fho4S
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other West Virginia cities.
Inwood, West Virginia
|State||West Virginia (WV)|
Fox rest manor