Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Jbsa Lackland, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
How one Airman overcame barriers to reach uncommon heights > Air Education and Training Command > Article Display lock U.S. Air Force Logo U.S. Air Force Logo
Christopher Stuebbe's path to Air Force Officer Training School and selection as a Tactical Air Control Party officer involved a setback, a waiver, enlistment, uncommon achievements and football.,
The UTSA Roadrunners are back in the Alamodome on Saturday and will square off against Louisiana Tech.
Ever wondered about what Port San Antonio is and its history in the Alamo City? KSAT Explains.
VA Researchers Who Served: Dr. Donald McGeary
Brooke Army Medical Center exercise sharpens Soldier skills, builds readiness | Article | The United States Army
JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Brooke Army Medical Center conducted a field training exercise Oct. 12-21 to focus on pre-deployment readiness and train...
The official website for the Air Education and Training Command
Its main focus is introducing investors to entrepreneurs, and comes as leaders are working...
The U.S. Air Force is in the skies all over the world. Read on to find out more about our Air Force bases.
JBSA | Military training leaders share experiences as Force Generators > Air Education and Training Command > Article Display lock U.S. Air Force Logo U.S. Air Force Logo
The buzz word going around Air Education and Training Command, “Force Generator,” is composed of various developmental special duty positions held by hand-picked, multi-capable Airmen. Here at the 37th Training Wing, there are 48 military training leaders,,
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Jbsa Lackland, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.