Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Knightdale, North Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Knightdale Power Outages Caused by Weather
Marching In Solidarity With Iranians + Accidents Ahead Of Halloween - Raleigh, NC - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Raleigh.
Early Saturday, President Biden approved a state of emergency in North Carolina and "ordered Federal assistance to supplement State, tribal, and local response efforts due to the emergency conditions resulting from Hurricane Ian."
Like hurricane-level damage': Thousands remain without power, cleanup to last days after severe weather Zoom In Zoom In
A strong thunderstorm brought down trees and knocked out power to thousands across the Triangle on Friday evening.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Knightdale, North Carolina
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Knightdale, North Carolina
|State||North Carolina (NC)|