Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 419-6356 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 951-6088 Report Online
Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
Report an Outage(888) 440-1990 Report Online
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation
Report an Outage(800) 977-4076 Report Online
Chickasaw Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(901) 465-3591 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Lake Junaluska, North Carolina
As of 3am on Saturday, March 12, approximately 1,250 members in the Clyde, North Canton, Thickety, and New Found co… https://t.co/dFPM9QYR8P
@haywoodemc | 05:14 AM - 12 Mar 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other North Carolina cities.
Lake Junaluska, North Carolina
|State||North Carolina (NC)|
No power at all
Heard explosion when power went off.