Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Lawrenceville, Georgia? Contact your local utility company.
Lawrenceville Power Outages Caused by Weather
At least 2 reported dead as Nicole weakens after striking Florida's east coast as the first US hurricane in November in nearly 40 years | World/Nation | gwinnettdailypost.com
At least two people have died during the damage wrought by Nicole's overnight landfall Thursday along Florida's eastern shore, which knocked out power to thousands, pushed buildings near collapse and
Control of Congress is still at stake, as votes continue to be counted in key races.
Company prepared to respond safely and quickly to service interruptions that may occur
Here's what we know about power outages around Atlanta after storms swept through overnight.
Here's how the weather is impacting Georgia.
High wind warning and expected power outages for north Georgia including Cobb County - Cobb County Courier
The National Weather Service high wind warning for Cobb County and much of north Georgia, and labeled the warning as urgent.
Parts of Georgia could see rain, sleet, and snow late Saturday into Sunday. Here's the forecast and what you need to know to prepare.
A winter surge Monday morning brought colder temperatures, strong winds and even some snow in the area.
You can now track power outages, city projects and more with Lawrenceville's new Geographic Information System | News | gwinnettdailypost.com
Lawrenceville is now offering a new Geographic Information System (GIS) Hub that utilizes interactive maps and real-time information that help make finding resources a breeze, city officials announced this week.
Lawrenceville website lets residents track power outages, projects, more AJC - Logo - Main AJC - Logo - Main
Lawrenceville rolled out a new hub with a treasure trove of data that lets viewers look at interactive maps and find real-time information about the G
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Lawrenceville, Georgia
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||30042, 30043, 30044, 30045, 30046, 30049|