Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Loganville, Pennsylvania? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Loganville, Pennsylvania
Southern US battles winter freeze as thousands suffer power outage in Texas https://t.co/3Ics2bNjDE
Red Lion, PA (8:38 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage e… https://t.co/gAgVN2VuOr
Stewartstown, PA (8:38 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outa… https://t.co/Tkh8sqONRE
Through four episodes (of six), "The Rumor" is making an interesting, though circumstantial, case, that something w… https://t.co/xZ1TEdQRmV
Dallastown, PA (9:46 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage… https://t.co/AeVGhMVOXB
Customers without power across Central Pa. https://t.co/bFXEIg2Cdj
Power Outage https://t.co/Qr0wKI3WQZ
Due to a power outage, we will be closed tonight ONLY. Please come out tomorrow night for ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-TACOS. If… https://t.co/3dQp3elUq0
Power outages reported across South Central PA. https://t.co/Ib9BrxvLRX
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Pennsylvania cities.
About 12:15 herd big explosion then everything went black. Wood Valley Drive
3-22-22 8:54pm est. no power for 30min now N Sharon Church rd
Lost power on Hope Hollow Rd and Langley in Loganville.
Tara Estates subdivision in Loganville has lost power.
No power on Bay Creek rd