Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Mammoth Spring, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 968-8243 Report Online
Report an Outage(870) 425-2141 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Niagara Mohawk Power
Report an Outage(800) 867-5222 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 755-5000 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
Jfc first the corona virus craze and now we have a major fucking thunderstorm that keeps turning off the lights and… https://t.co/jZLuBpu0LO
@jaysonguzman456 | 08:32 PM - 15 Mar 2020
@SyedIHusain Sir, is there power outage at your side? Kings cross is all dark right now #KingsCrossPowerCut https://t.co/GlBbflqQwM
@A_Rizvi110 | 09:34 AM - 9 Aug 2019
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Mammoth Spring, Arkansas