Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Manhattan Beach, California? Contact your local utility company.
Pomerelle Ski Resort has announced that they can start the season early.
Over 2,500 Lose Power In Long Beach: SCE - Long Beach, CA - 2,683 customers in Long Beach lost power Tuesday morning.
Free Public Transit In Long Beach For California Clean Air Day - Long Beach, CA - Local agencies partnered with the Coalition For Clean Air to provide free rides as a part of a statewide effort to combat poor air quality.
The death toll is rising in Florida as the full scope of Hurricane Ian's damage comes into view.
Ivette Garrido hurried last week to get the 6 kilograms (13 pounds) of subsidized chicken allotted to her family by Cuba's government and put it in the freezer, happy to have meat to get through Hurricane Ian.
Hurricane Ian moved ashore Wednesday, trapping people in their homes and causing millions of power outages across Florida.
Man Dies In Electric Scooter Accident Near Downtown Long Beach - Long Beach, CA - The scooter driver ran a red light, according to LBPD,
Over 1,500 Lose Power In Rancho Palos Verdes: SCE - Palos Verdes, CA - 1,797 customers in Rancho Palos Verdes lost power Friday evening.
A former NYPD officer is helping in the wreckage.
Thousands Lose Power In Long Beach - Long Beach, CA - Metallic balloon causes 3,000 residents in Long Beach to lose power.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Manhattan Beach, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Manhattan Beach, California
|Zip Codes||90266, 90267|