Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in March Air Reserve Base, California? Contact your local utility company.
Is it legal to be on a snow-covered patch of a parking lot and intentionally spin out, even if there are no other cars or obstacles around?
Patrick Julney is one of many longtime US residents who found himself detained under hellish conditions in a country in which he’d never been formally charged with a crime.
I think it would. Lord knows there's plenty to do whether you want to dine, shop, or sleep. Or do all three!
Pomerelle Ski Resort has announced that they can start the season early.
Heading to the studio this morning was as cold as it was late last week, but today's forecasted high temperature of 39F didn't make it any better. Coming off
The finishing touches are being applied to a massive indoor sports facility erected at the site of an air-supported dome that collapsed in the town of Union.
I love when we salute local teachers.
The Farmer's Almanac has a list of 20 signs of a hard winter ahead. How many of the signs have you identified so far?
The Defense Department is under orders to conduct five blackout exercises per military department per year. The idea is to prepare bases for power outages
Three cities appear to have mistakenly instituted blackouts after a miscommunication with the operator of the California electric grid.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from March Air Reserve Base, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
March Air Reserve Base, California
|City||March Air Reserve Base|