Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Marina Del Rey, California? Contact your local utility company.
Over 1,500 Lose Power In Rancho Palos Verdes: SCE - Palos Verdes, CA - 1,797 customers in Rancho Palos Verdes lost power Friday evening.
Power Outage Affects Over 4,000 Santa Monica Residents - Santa Monica, CA - Over 4,000 Santa Monica residents lost power Wednesday evening, according to Southern California Edison.
Beverly Hills Power Outage Affects 165 Residents: SCE - Beverly Hills, CA - Over 100 Beverly Hills residents lost power Tuesday morning.
Power Outage Affects Hundreds Of Beverlywood Residents - Beverly Hills, CA - Nearly 600 Beverlywood residents lost power Thursday morning, according to LADWP.
Southern California Edison Addresses Beverly Hills Power Outages - Beverly Hills, CA - SCE representatives addressed local frustration over reportedly frequent power outages at Tuesday's city council special meeting.
Power Outage Affects 9,000 In Venice And Marina Del Rey - Venice-Mar Vista, CA - About 500 Department of Water and Power customers remained without power after several hours.
Power Outages Expected To Affect Over 200 Beverly Hills Residents - Beverly Hills, CA - Southern California Edison scheduled power outages on Wednesday and Thursday in Beverly Hills for routine maintenance.
Over 18,000 Residents Lose Power In Santa Monica - Santa Monica, CA - Over 18,000 Southern California Edison customers lost power Tuesday morning in Santa Monica with no estimate on when it would come back.
Power Outage Knocks Out Electricity To Southern Redondo Beach Including Pier | Redondo Beach, CA Patch
Power Outage Knocks Out Electricity To Southern Redondo Beach Including Pier - Redondo Beach, CA - Southern California Edison crews were on the scene to restore power to the area.
Editorial: Gov. Newsom's plan to prevent power outages has a big downside: fossil fuels - Los Angeles Times
Gov. Gavin Newsom’s proposal to prevent future power outages has a huge downside: It puts billions of dollars toward fossil fuels.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Marina Del Rey, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Marina Del Rey, California
|City||Marina Del Rey|
|Zip Codes||90292, 90295|