Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Marshall, Oklahoma? Contact your local utility company.
Marshall Power Outages Caused by Weather
Downed trees and power lines are possible in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. If you need to report an outage, here is who to call:
RIVER VALLEY, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — UPDATE: As of 9 p.m., OG&E 250 customers do not have service. It is expected to be restored “no later than 3 p.m. Saturday,” according to a press release. The customers without service are primarily in the Poteau area. RIVER VALLEY, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — UPDATE: As of 12 p.m., OG&E […]
"It was a fluke accident," PNM spokesman Ray Sandoval said. "Birds land on wires and poles all the time. This guy — the way he landed or took off, his
A construction crew working on the 3rd Street project caught a communications line on a loader, which broke the utility pole and caused a power outage affecting much of downtown
Nearly 60,000 power outages reported in north central Ohio after powerful storms | Weather | richlandsource.com
RICHLAND COUNTY -- Almost 60,000 customers were without power Tuesday morning across north central Ohio after powerful storms packing high winds roared through the area Monday night.
Richland County EMA says power companies working 'diligently' to restore power | Weather | richlandsource.com
MANSFIELD -- Power companies are working "dilligently" Tuesday to get electric back on for Richland County residents, according to local Emergency Management Agency Director Joseph Petrycki.
Thousands remain without power after tornado outbreak in Texas NBC News Logo Search Search NBC News Logo MSNBC Logo Today Logo
Texas communities are picking up the pieces Tuesday morning after suspected tornadoes touched down in the state Monday, leaving dozens of structures damaged, at least 10 hospitalized and thousands without power.
The state Public Regulation Commission rang alarms Wednesday over the potential for electricity shortages this summer.
POWER OUTAGES: Here is an interactive map to see if your area is affected | Plano Star Courier | starlocalmedia.com
With this latest winter storm dropping a coat of ice and sleet on North Texas overnight, power outages are always a concern. Stay up to date with the Oncor map
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.