Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Martinton, Illinois? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Martinton, Illinois
Clifton, IL (10:58 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage e… https://t.co/vL45pSDY02
@JRGrayson I don't even know if he has 10 homeruns yet. Seems to be a power outage this year
California declares emergency as thousands flee wildfires https://t.co/LL95c6WoGS
@Galdrafodr @Annathesa @cyberkyst @realholisticfox @Tarotonics @Mashibaby @Carla69Senora @AshNExplained… https://t.co/7dFhmGjWY0
WGFA News Alert: KCC fire causes power outage, no injury https://t.co/WrbbwE0M39
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Illinois cities.
fawn circle, manteno il have no power. Generator kicked on at neighbors property. Is biederman. Greg clarke