Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Morgan, Utah? Contact your local utility company.
D earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2022.
ENGLEWOOD – With a workforce of more than 21,000 men and women from 30 states, crews from Florida Power & Light and its contracted companies are working around the clock
Rocky Mountain Power reported a power outage affecting 2,017 Saratoga Springs citizens Sunday. The company estimates it will be resolved at 8:30 p.m.
NOW: Sandy City power outage affecting 1,300 homes, traffic lights
Electric service to one of downtown Binghamton's tallest buildings was knocked out following a reported transformer explosion.
Are you prepared for a power outage? Keep the lights on with a home generator from HedgeHog Electric & Solar – St George News
SALT LAKE CITY UTAH -- This morning, around 5:10 a.m., Rocky Mountain Power (RMP) was made aware of power outages in West Valley and Magna due
UPDATE: Eastman plant in Kingsport reports iodine release in steam plume during power outage | Business | therogersvillereview.com
Employees on-site told the Review they heard what sounded like an explosion moments after the outage. Employees were subsequently taken to Eastman's "Safe Haven" location within the facility.
After outage, residents at Railyard Flats may be asked to fully vacate apartments | Local News | santafenewmexican.com
The cause of what was determined to be a severe electrical problem remains unidentified, and residents are living in limbo.
WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4) – A massive power outage has left thousands without electricity in areas throughout Weber County on Tuesday. Rocky Mountain Power says over 1,100 residents are currently affected. Multiple outages are causing major power loss throughout the area. Crews were first notified of the outage around 7:50 a.m. early Tuesday morning and […]
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Morgan, Utah
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.