Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Neshanic Station, New Jersey? Contact your local utility company.
Jersey Central Power and Light
Report an Outage(800) 436-7734 Report Online
Central Maine Power
Report an Outage(800) 696-1000 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Neshanic Station, New Jersey
TRAVEL ALERT: There are several road closures due to downed trees and wires. Use caution when traveling. https://t.co/0hLgjUmjg7
@RideWise | 05:18 AM - 8 Mar 2022
At 12:50 AM EDT, Somerville [Somerset Co, NJ] PUBLIC reports TSTM WND DMG. DOWNED TREES AND POWER OUTAGES REPORTED… https://t.co/qf9ltf90MS
@iembot_phi | 10:11 PM - 30 Jul 2020
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Jersey cities.
Neshanic Station, New Jersey
|State||New Jersey (NJ)|