Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Pelion, South Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(866) 366-4357 Report Online
Report an Outage(803) 749-6444
Report an Outage(888) 333-4465 Report Online
Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc
Report an Outage(877) 874-1215 Report Online
Aiken Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(877) 264-5368 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Pelion, South Carolina
Lexington, SC (10:41 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage… https://t.co/z6LSg8gIWc
@grid_events | 08:00 AM - 23 Dec 2022
Lexington, SC (4:57 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage… https://t.co/4u0qX8tvew
@grid_events | 02:00 PM - 30 Sep 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other South Carolina cities.
Pelion, South Carolina
|State||South Carolina (SC)|
142 Blanton St Pelion SC 29123 has been without power since 7 this morning and still doesn't have power