Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Piscataway, New Jersey? Contact your local utility company.
Indiana men’s soccer defeats No. 6 Maryland in nail-biting 2-1 upset, advances to B1G finals - Indiana Daily Student
The Hoosiers are heading to their sixth consecutive Big Ten Tournament final.
Top 25/nation roundup
Equilibrium/Sustainability — Gates: Developing nations must be allowed to build | The Hill Open Navigation Close Navigation Search Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Whatsapp Email Facebook Twitter Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Whatsapp Email Visit our Facebook page Visit our Twitter profile Visit our LinkedIn profile
Emerging economies now account for the biggest share of global greenhouse gas emissions but they should not be expected to put the brakes on domestic growth, according to Bill Gates. “Low- and middle-income countries are building aggressively to achieve the standard of living their people aspire to — and they should be,” the co-founder of Microsoft wrote…
PISCATAWAY, NJ – Some Piscataway residents woke up to find their electricity not working early Sunday morning.
Ever feel we are sometimes too reliant on technology?
PSE&G Offers Support & Flexibility for Piscataway Residents Facing Utility Shutoffs | Piscataway, NJ News TAPinto
PISCATAWAY, NJ -- COVID-19 has inflicted financial hardship on many of PSE&G’s customers and left them struggling to pay bills. Today, twice as many customers are seriously behind on their...
Congressman Frank Pallone has sent a letter to the president of Jersey Central Power & Light, demanding that the utility offer detailed explanations about outages that affected his district on Jan. 17, 21 and 26.
Meteorologist Dan Zarrow said the worst of the storm is behind us although there will be one more surge of rain and gusty winds on Tuesday night.
Piscataway: Power Outages Reported as Tropical Storm Isaias Blows through Region | Piscataway, NJ News TAPinto
PISCATAWAY, NJ – Power outages and down tree limbs have been reported around Piscataway as heavy rains from Tropical Storm Isaias are replaced by high winds Tuesday afternoon.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Piscataway, New Jersey
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Piscataway, New Jersey
|State||New Jersey (NJ)|
|Zip Codes||08854, 08855|