Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Redwater, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Redwater, Texas
@realTuckFrumper Yeah because power outage at my home in Texas too! But it back on after an hour ago during serve thunderstorms ⛈️
Wake Village, TX (11:30 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Out… https://t.co/VLSwIbvwLC
Nash, TX (9:40 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage event… https://t.co/nCQMYc55xc
At 10:30 AM CST, 7 ESE Ringold [Mccurtain Co, OK] TRAINED SPOTTER reports FREEZING RAIN of 0.25 INCH. QUARTER INCH… https://t.co/bae9ET6bhN
Wake Village, TX (12:49 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Out… https://t.co/icYS4kPLor
Due to the inclement weather, possible power outages and more winter weather on the way in our area, our office wil… https://t.co/5BBkR0TgpL
WATCH: Texas power outage: Green energy fails America! https://t.co/94SluO6wcD
Due to the inclement weather, possible power outages and more winter weather on the way in our area, our office wil… https://t.co/chTkOAMKrL
They been talkin about this gone be the coldest winter in history and a power outage. Y’all be thinking these folks playin.
Give up a closet in your house or apartment for supplies. As a broke college student I used part of my closet. Sin… https://t.co/rzJ71lK7kJ
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.