Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Reklaw, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Cherokee Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(800) 952-2667
Cherokee County Electric Cooperative Association
Report an Outage(800) 992-4280 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 769-3766 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 888-2726 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Reklaw, Texas
Currently under a power outage delay for Game 2 between Cayuga & Hawkins. Hawkins took the 1st game, 11-9.… https://t.co/KK9kFqjSV1
@juwandlee | 06:23 PM - 6 May 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.