Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Riverside, California? Contact your local utility company.
Riverside Power Outages Caused by Weather
The developer aims to build the state’s first all-electric, solar- and battery-power development of single-family homes, to be located in the Inland Empire.
Weather changes ahead on Election Day - KESQ circle-arrow Play Button Stop Button chevron-right chevron-left chevron-up search warning chevron-left-skinny chevron-right-skinny x clock calendar play-button cancel-circle user twitter facebook youtube instagram email linkedin
Santa Ana winds prompt advisories, power outage concerns across Southern California Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
Gusty Santa Ana winds have thousands of Southern California Edison customers in danger of losing power Monday morning. The quick-hitting wind event has prompted wind advisories in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. The windy weather hit early Monday morning in the Inland Empire, where the advisory was issued until 2 p.m. […]
A cemetery for the nameless in Austria, flooding in Venezuela, a "Star Wars" parade in Mexico City, low water in the lower Mississippi River, a spooky ruined abbey in England, and much more
Meet Crimson Storage, the world's largest single-phase battery, which is now live in the California desert.
All power has been restored to the thousands of customers in Toronto’s east end who were impacted by an outage on Monday afternoon, according to Hydro One.
Power Outage Hits 1,550 Canyon Lake Homes - Lake Elsinore-Wildomar, CA - Canyon Lake air conditioners ground to a halt at 1:30 p.m. on a 95-degree Thursday afternoon.
SoCalGas, SDG&E outline plan for hydrogen blending demonstration projects in California | Utility Dive
Utility industry news and analysis for energy professionals.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Riverside, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92507, 92508, 92509, 92513|