Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Royal Palm Beach, Florida? Contact your local utility company.
Tropical Depression Nicole was moving north into Georgia on Friday morning after hitting Florida the previous day as a Category 1 hurricane.
FPL says 60 households in rural St. Lucie County were still being worked on Friday; FPUA reported some still without power in Fort Pierce
MIAMI (AP) — A Florida-bound storm strengthened into Hurricane Nicole on Wednesday evening as it pounded the Bahamas, and U.S. officials ordered evacuations that included former President Donald Tr
Palm Beach County lifts evacuation order and schools are back open. Here's what else to know after Tropical Storm Nicole | WLRN
Shortly after Hurricane Nicole made landfall south of Vero Beach, it was downgraded to a tropical storm. Here's some of what's open and closed across Palm Beach County.
Hurricane Nicole forms; Florida awaits rare November storm Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Nicole is then expected to strike storm-weary Florida on Wednesday night and move into Georgia on Thursday.
Thousands of Florida Power & Light customers were impacted by Tropical Storm Nicole hours ahead of its anticipated landfall as a hurricane.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electriq Power, Inc. (“Electriq”), a leading provider of intelligent and integrated home energy...
Information we receive about important recovery efforts, relief hotlines and more will be posted here.
Information we receive about power and utility restoration, food and other important recovery efforts will be posted here.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
|City||Royal Palm Beach|