Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Saint Cloud, Minnesota? Contact your local utility company.
There's no telling when or where the squirrels will strike next.
Tropical Storm Ian became Hurricane Ian once again late Thursday as it heads toward the Carolinas. What to know about its impacts in Florida.
Here’s hoping you aren’t reading this by candlelight. Florida is a big, odd-shaped state — and Hurricane Ian has seen _t to aect just about all of it.
Minnesota faith leaders gather in St. Cloud to decry recent break-ins at mosques | MPR News MPR News Twitter Facebook Mail Heart
Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said his group in the past year has helped 17 mosques in Minnesota access federal grants to improve security.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Strong storms knocked down trees and caused power outages across the Minneapolis area Satur...
UPDATE: Eastman plant in Kingsport reports iodine release in steam plume during power outage | Business | therogersvillereview.com
Employees on-site told the Review they heard what sounded like an explosion moments after the outage. Employees were subsequently taken to Eastman's "Safe Haven" location within the facility.
How to know the difference between a local power outage and rolling blackouts | State | dentonrc.com
Last week, Texans were asked twice to voluntarily conserve energy at home as record demand put stress on the power grid.
Major utility companies have restored power for thousands of customers after many went without air conditioning during dangerously hot conditions Monday.
Power outages reported in parts of Plano; here's a resource to check if your home, business is affected | Plano Star Courier | starlocalmedia.com
Power outages were reported in parts of the city of Plano on Monday afternoon.
This Minnesota Animal Causes Power Outage to 4,000 Homes loading... loading... loading... loading...
Although it doesn't seem to be the norm, these animals as well as others can cause major power outages all over the world.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
|56301, 56302, 56303, 56304, 56372, 56393, 56395, 56396, 56397, 56398