Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Saint David, Arizona? Contact your local utility company.
Another 2,500 customers are out in Somerset County.
Much of East Toledo was in the dark late Friday after a pickup truck hit a power pole on Front and Craig streets near the Toledo Shipyard. The crash was ...
Amid heat, California issues urgent power appeal but avoids rolling blackouts NBC News Logo Search Search NBC News Logo MSNBC Logo Today Logo
Under the strain of triple-digit temperatures in a punishing heat wave, California electric grid operators warned Tuesday of possible rolling blackouts but
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Two transformer fires near Green Hill High School caused power outages for residents for about an hour Friday afternoon.
Hurricane Harbor and Wild Safari are operating as scheduled, according to a Six Flags spokeswoman.
Bygones: Duluth saw city-wide power outage 100 years ago - Duluth News Tribune | News, weather, and sports from Duluth, Minnesota
Bygones is researched and written by David Ouse, retired reference librarian from the Duluth Public Library. He can be contacted at [email protected].
Residents of Navajo and Apache counties gathered Thursday in St. Johns to express their concerns with Frontier Communications after serious service outages.
After outage, residents at Railyard Flats may be asked to fully vacate apartments | Local News | santafenewmexican.com
The cause of what was determined to be a severe electrical problem remains unidentified, and residents are living in limbo.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Saint David, Arizona
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Saint David, Arizona