Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Saint Joseph, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
One person was sent to Mosaic Life Care after a single-vehicle rollover crash that caused a small power outage Thursday afternoon.
The National Weather Service office in Binghamton is advising that some rocky weather could be in store for the final official days of summer.
Electric service to one of downtown Binghamton's tallest buildings was knocked out following a reported transformer explosion.
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Two filmmakers are premiering a sneak peak of their documentary on the St. Joseph Stockyards in May.
(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A storm system knocked out power for tens of thousands of customers Wednesday in the St. Joseph area.
Over 40K still without power in Kansas, Missouri after winds Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
Thousands of Evergy, BPU and other utility customers are without power after the Kansas City area dealt with a high wind warning.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Saint Joseph, Missouri
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
|Zip Codes||64501, 64502, 64503, 64504, 64505, 64506, 64507, 64508|