Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Salisbury, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(888) 544-4852 Report Online
Howard Electric Coop
Report an Outage(877) 352-0122
Report an Outage(800) 552-7583 Report Online
Farmers' Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(800) 927-5334
Macon Electric Coop
Report an Outage(660) 385-3157
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Missouri cities.
Newcomers to CT. Our experience is that not only is the state broke and broken, there are layers of corruption and incompetence that retard even the simplest bureaucratic functioning. We had high hopes when we moved to the beautiful NW corner, but we are out of here in 2021. So long, suckers!
Despite huge price increases by Eversource CT electric supplier, power has been out longer than I can recall in over 30 years! 8/5/20 8:30 am