Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in San Diego, California? Contact your local utility company.
San Diego Power Outages Caused by Weather
Sempra Infrastructure and Williams Announce Preliminary Agreements for LNG Offtake, Gas Supply, and Associated Pipeline Projects
Sempra Infrastructure, a subsidiary of Sempra (NYSE: SRE) (BMV: SRE), today announced it has entered into a heads of agreement (HOA) with Williams (NYSE: WMB) for the offtake of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and development of associated natural gas pipeline projects to further connect abundant U.S. natural gas supplies in the Gulf Coast region to markets around the world.
San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) and General Motors (GM) today announced an agreement to investigate the feasibility of integrating bidirectio
US midterm election cybersecurity. OPERA1ER's success with commodity tools. Insider threats. Influence ops. Search the site Search the site Search the site Search the site
Cybersecurity on US Election Day. Details on the OPERA1ER threat activity. Insider threats: seasonal and secular trends. Hacktivist auxiliaries: influence operators in the hybrid war.
Refinery outages contributed to California’s gas price spike. So why do we know so little about them?
Outages at California refineries helped propel gas prices as high as $8 per gallon last...
870 customers are without power after a car crashes into an SDG&E power pole.
San Diego-based startup opens EV charging station at Taco Bell Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
Electric vehicle drivers will soon be able to get a chalupa and a charge in mere minutes as a San Diego-based startup company "electrifies" Taco Bells across California.
Warmer nights may offer little relief, and the worst of the heat wave could arrive in the coming days.
In the days following Hurricane Ian, which barreled across the Caribbean before pounding Florida, many people in Cuba are still struggling without power.
The causes of the blackouts Tuesday morning were under investigation, SDG&E reported.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from San Diego, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
San Diego, California
|Zip Codes||92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110|