Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Sanbornville, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
New Hampshire Electric Co-op
Report an Outage(800) 343-6432 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 334-7661 Report Online
Report an Outage(866) 366-4357 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 672-2231 Report Online
NH power outage restoration efforts to continue into Tuesday
Crews are working around the clock to restore power after this weekend's storm knocked out electricity to more than 100,000 customers.
Dec 7, 2020
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Jul 30, 2018
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Sanbornville, New Hampshire
Anyone happen to know what has caused the power outage? So grateful for my generac whole home generator.
@pangea1000 | 01:34 PM - 17 Jul 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
Sanbornville, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|