Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Saratoga, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
5-7 inches of Snow, 55 MPH Wind Gusts to Blast I-80 Summit loading...
Five to seven inches of snow coupled with winds gusting as high as 55 mph could make for very difficult travel on Interstate 80 between Laramie and Cheyenne Thursday.
Bay Area power outages: Massive outages reported across Bay Area Open Navigation Close Navigation
(KRON) — Pacific Gas & Electric Co. is reporting massive power outages across the Bay Area as the region sees high temperatures. The North Bay, East Bay, and South Bay were hit hard by outages Monday afternoon, but by Tuesday morning things had started to let up. The outages listed in this story are likely […]
Power outages for parts of Albany Open Navigation Close Navigation
According to the National Grid Power Outage map, over 700 customers are currently affected by a power outage in the City of Albany. The outage started on Sunday, May 22 at around 8 a.m.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Arkansas cities.
Power out on Herriman ave
Power out on Beaumont Ave., Saratoga at about 7:05 AM
Just got one