Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Shady Point, Oklahoma? Contact your local utility company.
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Shady Point, Oklahoma
I stole a railroad car full of cold because they're not guarded 500 lb at a time and sold them through neighborhood… https://t.co/zqHNrbeXF0
Poteau, OK (10:06 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage ev… https://t.co/2j0joimVWy
Man fuck this power outage I just finished downloading Halo
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Shady Point, Oklahoma