Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Sharpsburg, North Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Sharpsburg, North Carolina
@theblaze FYI https://t.co/gAIOUqQN6r
The City of Rocky Mount is advising electric customers to be alert for any possible power outages occurring from ea… https://t.co/hi8hq52IPm
Due to a power outage, the Harold D. Cooley Library is temporarily closed to the public. More updates to follow.
Wilson remains under a threat of severe weather this morning. Save this link in case you have a power outage. The p… https://t.co/GBM0QxeFFu
RT @NashCountySO: Attached is the 10 am briefing. • Nash County remains in a Winter Storm Warning. • We could expect to see 3 inches of sno…
Attached is the 10 am briefing. • Nash County remains in a Winter Storm Warning. • We could expect to see 3 inches… https://t.co/ytt1zgDHDZ
Power outage - Traffic Signals out on Blue Ridge Rd from Edwards Mill Rd to Trinity Rd . 2:10 pm
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other North Carolina cities.
Sharpsburg, North Carolina
|State||North Carolina (NC)|
Still got power outage in Sharpsburg. It has been over 2 hours. I am working from home. Any news anyone
Power out in Sharpsburg, no reason as of yet. I tried call the office but no one is answer due to it being a holiday. I'm doing online instruction and both of my devices are low. Is there an emergency # to call?
I tried calling the city department and they wouldn’t answer. I also called the neighboring city of Rocky Mount and they said there is nothing they can do and to keep calling Sharpsburg.
Power outage in Sharpsburg NC does anyone know why and for how long? Tried calling line is busy!
Power outage in Sharpsburg, NC. Going on a full hour