Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Silver Lake, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
The Last Days of Summer Bring Storm Potential to Twin Tiers loading...
The National Weather Service office in Binghamton is advising that some rocky weather could be in store for the final official days of summer.
NH Man Accused of Installing Fake Video Camera in FL Bathroom loading...
Sanibel, Florida, police did not disclose why Dana Alan Caruso was in Florida or in what town in New Hampshire he lives.
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Seabrook, NH, Family Tries to Recover From Garage Fire loading... loading...
Their house needs repair, but a standalone garage that stored countless memories was completely destroyed by the fire.
Late-April snowfall snarls roads, knocks out power for thousands of Vermonters - VTDigger
High winds cause outages, property damage Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Power crews are working to repair outages from high winds that hit the region Monday night.
Winter storm brings ice, snow, power outages and flight cancellations - The Washington Post The Washington Post Comment on this story Wp ArrowRight GiftOutline Loading... Refresh
Storm, which unloaded heavy snow and ice from New Mexico to Maine, snarled traffic and cancelled thousands of flights.
Power outages hit Echo Park and Silver Lake | News | theeastsiderla.com
Thousands of Los Angeles Department of Water & Power customers across the city lost power tonight evening amid high temperatures throughout the region.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
Silver Lake, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|