Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Sopchoppy, Florida? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Sopchoppy, Florida
Via @TECtwwi - 10:00 AM Update: Crews from Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. arrived this morning to help with… https://t.co/vUnWKYcH5L
At 5:20 PM EDT, 2 W Medart [Wakulla Co, FL] UTILITY COMPANY reports TSTM WND DMG. FALLEN TREES OR LIMBS RESULTED IN… https://t.co/0T9ZPvWcvO
That explains that morning power outage https://t.co/0WP9ULTZ8x
@childofgodxoxo I believe it...we bought a window unit for hurricane season and the power outages so it helped some
@Protectcare Was there a long power outage or storm from hell?
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Florida cities.
12noon today, electric outage sopchoppy river area