Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in South Acworth, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 342-5775 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 552-7583 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 572-1131 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 343-3525 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 544-4877 Report Online
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Jul 30, 2018
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
South Acworth, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|