Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in South Tamworth, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 334-7661 Report Online
Report an Outage(866) 366-4357 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 672-2231 Report Online
Baltimore Gas and Electric
Report an Outage(877) 778-2222 Report Online
Substation outage plunges Strip in darkness | Local News | conwaydailysun.com
CONWAY — Businesses were left without power for nearly two hours in parts of North Conway Monday evening after a failure at a transformer substation on Eastman Road.
Feb 1, 2022
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Jul 30, 2018
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
South Tamworth, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|