Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Spofford, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
The Folk Show's listing of folk related events in and around our listening area.
This is continuing coverage of the midterm elections from The Times-Dispatch newsroom.Read our previous stories on key Richmond-area races2022 midterms live updates: Latest election news'Poll book' problems reported in Chesterfield,
Hasani Best died on Aug. 21, 2020, after a 45-minute police standoff in his home while he was armed with a knife. Best's family has already filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
The Folk Show's listing of open mics, dances and shows in and around our listening area.
Strong winds swept power lines onto a Londonderry school bus with elementary students inside, toppled a tree into a Derry condo and injured a woman inside, and forced utility crews
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Spofford, New Hampshire
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Spofford, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|