Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Spofford, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Folk Show Music and Dance Calendar 11.13.22 | New Hampshire Public Radio
The Folk Show's listing of folk related events in and around our listening area.
State commissioner: 'I would say this was a very smooth election'
This is continuing coverage of the midterm elections from The Times-Dispatch newsroom.Read our previous stories on key Richmond-area races2022 midterms live updates: Latest election news'Poll book' problems reported in Chesterfield,
No charges for officer who shot, killed armed man in Asbury Park
Hasani Best died on Aug. 21, 2020, after a 45-minute police standoff in his home while he was armed with a knife. Best's family has already filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
Folk Music and Dance Calendar 10.30.22 | New Hampshire Public Radio
The Folk Show's listing of open mics, dances and shows in and around our listening area.
Strong winds cause power outages across NH | Weather | unionleader.com
Strong winds swept power lines onto a Londonderry school bus with elementary students inside, toppled a tree into a Derry condo and injured a woman inside, and forced utility crews
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Spofford, New Hampshire
3 Ways to Prepare a Residential Generator for Power Outages https://t.co/3THCYCBooR https://t.co/4rXwQwLT1B
Fairly big power outage in #Brattleboro right now. About 24% of GMP customers ....
RT @BrattleboroFire: Potential for strong winds and some serious rain this evening in our area, be prepared for potential power outages!
Just drove a half hour to work to find out it was closed due to a power outage and no one called to tell me ?
Update on power outage from Venezuela yesterday: https://t.co/yOes0rKGlN
Major power outage in Venezuela continues. Here's an intital story on it from Friday: https://t.co/5KRL3MyFOo
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
Spofford, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|