Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Spring Hill, Florida? Contact your local utility company.
Spring Hill Power Outages Caused by Weather
SOUTHEASTERN N.C. — The greater Wilmington region raked up a fifth of state funding earmarked to improve roadways affected by flooding. Tuesday…
By the time a researcher who pricked her finger in Missouri reported the accident, she was already sick.
Friday updates: Florida recovers as Hurricane Ian targets Carolinas Newspaper icon Email Plus Outline icon My Account icon
After ravaging the Gulf Coast south of Tampa Bay, a strengthening Ian veers toward Charleston and Myrtle Beach.
Hurricane Ian updates: Gov. Ron DeSantis will give an update on the efforts made in the wake of Hurricane Ian’s devastation in Florida from the state Emergency Operations Center in Tallahassee on Friday morning.
Updates on flooding, damage and overall recovery.
After briefly weakening while crossing Cuba overnight, Hurricane Ian has started to intensify in the Gulf. It is forecast to strengthen into a Category 4 hurricane as it approaches Florida's Gulf Coast.
DOH-Hernando Recognizes National Healthy Aging Month
More than 10,000 residents lost power Wednesday in Virginia Beach after a squirrel got into a substation, according to Dominion Energy. Although power was restored, the squirrel is not believed to have survived after getting into a substation and causing the outage.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Spring Hill, Florida
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Spring Hill, Florida
|34606, 34607, 34608, 34609, 34610, 34611