Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Spring Hill, Tennessee? Contact your local utility company.
Spring Hill Power Outages Caused by Weather
The outage is required to allow crews to perform repairs and maintenance on substation switches in preparation to power the GM Ultium battery plant.
The outage was reported shortly after 6:45 a.m. Friday.
A school bus crashed into a power pole on Murfreesboro Road/96 Friday morning, reports local officials. No children were abroad the bus during.
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Power outages reported in parts of Plano; here's a resource to check if your home, business is affected | Plano Star Courier | starlocalmedia.com
Power outages were reported in parts of the city of Plano on Monday afternoon.
Power outages create huge risk during Charleston, Huntington and Ashland heat advisory Open Navigation Close Navigation
UPDATE (1:33 p.m.) According to Appalachian Power, employees and contract workers are still working to assess damage after heavy wind, rain and lightning on Monday night and early Tuesday morning. Director of Communications, Phil Moye, says that about 73,000 customers were left without power at the height of the storm and that the majority of […]
An “underground incident” caused a power outage in the downtown part of the city on Wednesday night, according to Johnstown Fire Department Chief Robert Statler.
Hurricane Power Outage: Middle school closing, Main Street traffic light out | WOWK Open Navigation Close Navigation
The Hurricane Police Department says that due to a power outage, the stoplight is temporarily out at Main Street and Midland Trail (State Route 34).
Here's a look at the top stories for May 24, 2022.
Page High will dismiss students today at noon due to a power outage
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Spring Hill, Tennessee
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Spring Hill, Tennessee