Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Stockport, Ohio? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 672-2231 Report Online
Western Area Power Administration
Report an Outage(720) 962-7000
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(877) 508-5088 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 895-1999 Report Online
Stockport County v Carlisle United - final score 2-0 - as it happened! | News and Star
A recap of our live updates as Carlisle United lost 2-0 to Stockport County at Edgeley Park in League Two action tonight...
Oct 25, 2022
More than 650 homes and businesses hit by power cut - Manchester Evening News Group 28 Group 28
Electricity Northwest have apologised for the outage
Jul 10, 2022
Downed trees, thousands of power outages remain after storms sweep through | WCHS
UPDATED, 2:09 p. m. 7/7/22.
Jul 5, 2022
Hundreds of homes left without electricity after power cut in Stockport - Manchester Evening News Group 28 Group 28
Properties in the SK3 and SK4 postcodes are affected
Nov 19, 2021
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Stockport, Ohio
A POWER OUTAGE???? AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT??? WITH THIS WEATHER???
@Originalowenlee | 08:18 PM - 7 Jul 2020
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Ohio cities.