Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Stoddard, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 662-7764 Report Online
New Hampshire Electric Co-op
Report an Outage(800) 343-6432 Report Online
Report an Outage(855) 349-9455 Report Online
Folk Show Music and Dance Calendar | New Hampshire Public Radio
The Folk Show's listing of concerts, dances and events in and around our listening area.
Nov 6, 2022
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Jul 30, 2018
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Stoddard, New Hampshire
One thing about power outages is what's "safe"! If the apple juice is cold that's likely a good sign. Also it got… https://t.co/L3yrjclK1Z
@sgardner892 | 05:19 AM - 8 Mar 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New Hampshire cities.
Stoddard, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|