Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Stratham, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Nearly 16,000 Still Without Power In New Hampshire: Update - Concord, NH - Seacoast, Lakes Region, and western New Hampshire communities hit hardest; 60 mph wind gusts, quarter-size hail; possible tornado reported.
Several dozen nearby homes and businesses were affected by a power outage when a utility pole was brought down.
The winter storm is over and the snow cleanup has begun in Seacoast New Hampshire and southern Maine.
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Stratham, New Hampshire
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Stratham, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|