Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 662-7764 Report Online
New Hampshire Electric Co-op
Report an Outage(800) 343-6432 Report Online
Report an Outage(855) 349-9455 Report Online
New Hampshire power outage maps
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Jul 30, 2018
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
@AliaStultulo I once made a hoodie out of bits of old clothes during a power outage. Hope you can bundle up as well
@Jon_ThinksATYou | 07:54 AM - 4 Nov 2021
4/9/20 - Wind Advisory - West winds 15 to 20 mph with a few gusts between 40 & 50 mph expected this evening in Rock… https://t.co/cM4d20XwfE
@townofdeerfield | 12:51 PM - 9 Apr 2020
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|