Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee? Contact your local utility company.
5-7 inches of Snow, 55 MPH Wind Gusts to Blast I-80 Summit loading...
Five to seven inches of snow coupled with winds gusting as high as 55 mph could make for very difficult travel on Interstate 80 between Laramie and Cheyenne Thursday.
Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (TVE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript | Seeking Alpha
Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (NYSE:NYSE:TVE) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 15, 2022 9:30 A.M.
Tropical Depression Nicole path moves north to Georgia, Southeast
Tropical Depression Nicole was moving north into Georgia on Friday morning after hitting Florida the previous day as a Category 1 hurricane.
Power briefly goes out at Heritage High School during football game Friday night | wbir.com
Dispatchers said Friday night that two substations were out, turning out the lights for much of Blount County. By 9:40 p.m., power was back on at the school.
Appalachian Power map: Hundreds of customer outages reported Monday | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather Open Navigation Close Navigation
KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WJHL) — Appalachian Power on Monday morning reported hundreds of customer outages throughout multiple communities in Sullivan and Hawkins counties following a storm Sunday night. According to an area outage map, there are 1,239 customer outages total in Northeast Tennessee communities — many cited to be due to “tree contact.” Hundreds of customer […]
Accident causes 'major power outages' near Robertsville Rd in Oak Ridge Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
The Oak Ridge Police Department is warning the public to avoid the area of Robertsville Road.
Accident At Red Riding Hood Trail Causes Substantial Power Outage At Lookout Mountain, Ga. - Chattanoogan.com Placeholder
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Tennessee cities.
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee