Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Tonto Basin, Arizona? Contact your local utility company.
Tonto National Forest lifts Stage 1 Fire Restrictions | Arizona Emergency information Network
Parents of children killed in Tonto Basin flooding avoid prison time; judge sentences both to probation
Lacey Rawlings has pleaded guilty to seven counts of child abuse. Both she and Daniel Rawlings were not sentenced to prison for an incident that led to the deaths of three children.
Power outage in Pine Saturday morning | Local News | paysonroundup.com
A snapped power line left most of Pine without power from about 9:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 8. A resident saw a power line dangling over the
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Tonto Basin, Arizona
a huge microburst hit us earlier right after our power went out and according to a p s theres power outages all ove… https://t.co/dBwbJCZZhl
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Tonto Basin, Arizona