Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Twentynine Palms, California? Contact your local utility company.
ENGLEWOOD – With a workforce of more than 21,000 men and women from 30 states, crews from Florida Power & Light and its contracted companies are working around the clock
Hurricane Fiona causing 'catastrophic' flooding in Puerto Rico as the territory remains without power | CNN Close icon
Power has gone out across all of the US territory of Puerto Rico on Sunday, according to PowerOutage.us, as Hurricane Fiona bears down on the islands, which are already grappling with the threat of flooding and mudslides stemming from the Category 1 storm.
With multiple planned maintenance power outages by Southern California Edison expected in Twentynine Palms this week (July 18-July 22), the Senior Center
Heavy winds have arrived across the Mojave Desert in the lead-up to this expected rainfall Monday, prompting three Hazardous Weather advisories.
Thunderstorms caused more than a thousand Southern California Edison customers to lose power throughout the Coachella Valley Monday. The power loss began in the early morning hours as thunderstorms hammered the region.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Twentynine Palms, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Twentynine Palms, California
|Zip Codes||92277, 92278|