Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Wade, North Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Wade Power Outages Caused by Weather
Nicole made landfall on Florida’s east coast in the wee hours of Thursday morning as a category 1 hurricane, before weakening and sweeping across the whole peninsula as a tropical storm.
This is continuing coverage of the midterm elections from The Times-Dispatch newsroom.Read our previous stories on key Richmond-area races2022 midterms live updates: Latest election news'Poll book' problems reported in Chesterfield,
All day this Election Day, the Capital-Star will bring you the very latest on the 2022 general election.
John Fetterman wins Senate race and Josh Shapiro elected Pa. governor as Democrats take both statewide races tooltip tooltip
Voters have chosen Pennsylvania's next governor and a new U.S. senator to represent the commonwealth.
Marching In Solidarity With Iranians + Accidents Ahead Of Halloween - Raleigh, NC - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Raleigh.
RALEIGH — As Ian’s winds and rains leave North Carolina and the work of cleanup and power restoration is underway, Governor Roy Cooper cautions residents to be…
More than 55,000 customers without power in Wake County, 1 out of 10 Zoom In Zoom In Zoom In Zoom In
Recovery efforts underway in the Triangle and across the state after Ian blew through North Carolina as a post-tropical cyclone Friday.
Texas leads country for weather-related power outages
Duke Energy crews continue working to restore power to nearly 80,000 customers and assess damage across Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky | The Clermont Sun
On June 14, Duke Energy reported that it was continuing to restore power to nearly 80,000 customers after powerful storms with high winds broke numerous utility…
NC weather radar live: Severe storms could spawn tornado warnings, severe thunderstorm warnings in North Carolina - ABC11 Raleigh-Durham
Trees toppled onto homes, thousands were left in the dark and a lightning strike may have started a fire that forced people out of their homes.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Wade, North Carolina
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Wade, North Carolina
|North Carolina (NC)