Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Warrenville, South Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Truck crashes into fallen tree, shuts down road in Aiken County Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
South Carolina Department of Transportation, Aiken County Sheriff’s Office, and South Carolina Highway Patrol all responded to the accident.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Warrenville, South Carolina
While we need to remain vigilant about today's severe weather risk, things are looking great so far! The CSRA may g… https://t.co/pPLgbTnXLv
Summerville power outage affects thousands on Thursday https://t.co/nFda0FSUUe
Keep your food at safe temperatures during outages. Your refrigerator will keep food cold for about 4 hours if the… https://t.co/xwiZikWLYl
#Fiona will pass by Bermuda tonight, bringing winds up to 90mph, power outages, and some damage. After that it look… https://t.co/r4mVjpwAtC
@InMyMercedes “I am in a power outage right now”
Planned power outage to impact three Colleton County communities https://t.co/FPKAUuj5Ej
We've issued a First Alert for the potential of Black Ice early tomorrow morning, gusty conditions, and wind chill… https://t.co/FSAohVEn8P
SC family accidentally sets home on fire trying to stay warm after power outage https://t.co/LVW1Br8kv3
Dominion Energy investigating power outage in downtown Charleston https://t.co/3xLQZqNrmp
SE Columbia residents report multiple power outages throughout October https://t.co/GD1dwCpebE
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other South Carolina cities.
Warrenville, South Carolina
|State||South Carolina (SC)|
Power out in piney highs in Warrenville.
Power out on Penny Lane in Warrenville