Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Welling, Oklahoma? Contact your local utility company.
Ozarks Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(800) 521-6144 Report Online
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
Report an Outage(888) 216-3523 Report Online
Report an Outage(918) 772-2526
Report an Outage(800) 769-3766 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Storms wreak havoc across Britain as Met Office warns of wet and windy weather throughout the week | Daily Mail Online
Powerful gusts of wind ripped down trees and foliage in north London, while videos shared across social media saw flash flooding completely submerge pavements and some roads in Peckham.
Oct 24, 2022
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Welling, Oklahoma
Cold weather can bring icy roads, power outages and hypothermia, but there are ways to prepare for winter weather. https://t.co/x4oI3PT4T4
@CherokeePhoenix | 07:20 AM - 3 Jan 2022
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Oklahoma cities.